Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2006 VZ SS 6 Litre 74000K's

PetesProject

Gas is for barbecue's...
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6.0L L76
This car was picked up in Cairns about 20 mons ago and is now on the road to Adelaide on a truck!

they reckon 2 weeks, anyone else think that's probably an over estimated quote?

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
For me - too good to be true usually is. I realize it costs a ton more however I'd always go a bog stocker driven by some OC and religiously maintained over anything like that which will be a lottery and a half.

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
For me - too good to be true usually is. I realize it costs a ton more however I'd always go a bog stocker driven by some OC and religiously maintained over anything like that which will be a lottery and a half.

I'm of the same mentality reaps, i'd rather buy something that's stock and unfiddled with so i can do it my own way and make sure things are done correctly.

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
I brought a car for 9k unseen.. only needed a wheel alignment which was mint.. could go either way....

PetesProject

Gas is for barbecue's...
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6.0L L76
Personally, I have a good feeling about this car, I hope I don't have to eat my words with this but I really
feel like everything is gonna be ok, once again though...we'll see soon enough.

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
No way in Hell I'd be doing that, a stock 6litre VZ SS, is over 10k it may have genuine 80k on the clock but was a cam and other bits put in it because other stuff was replaced because it was thrashed? May have had problems, turned around and say hey why not just upgrade instead of fixing the problem, so they put cam in?

I'd be taking it straight to a mechanic, then once its registered. Putting it on gumtree and making the $5,000+ you can get for what one the same realistically would cost. Then go and buy a stock one and start from scratch...

Feel sorry for you budd but hope it doesn't have to many problems when you get it.