Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2008 Commodore Omega VE bodykit - available kits, prices etc

heloanand

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Omega
Hi all,

I am new to the commodore family, I got a VE omega 2008 model. Now I am looking to fit a body kit on it. But I dont have much idea as I am really new to the commodore family . So please somebody explain me about this, which kits I can put, from where I can get and how much it will cost, I live in melbourne. Also what are the available kit options. If somebody can give a right answer to this, much appreciated.

Cheers

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
sv6 full kit with wired fogs cost me $2500 from dealer, fitted and painted. there is far cheaper available out there though.
there are different options available to you.... do you want a full replacement front bumper, or just a tack on lip to the bottom?
do you have a budget in mind?
have you thought about going to wrecker and buying bits and pieces?
are you planning on installing your self, or are you looking for a one stop shop to do it all for you?

the more info you provide, the more useful the advice people will give.

heloanand

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Omega
sv6 full kit with wired fogs cost me $2500 from dealer, fitted and painted. there is far cheaper available out there though.
there are different options available to you.... do you want a full replacement front bumper, or just a tack on lip to the bottom?
do you have a budget in mind?
have you thought about going to wrecker and buying bits and pieces?
are you planning on installing your self, or are you looking for a one stop shop to do it all for you?

the more info you provide, the more useful the advice people will give.

Thanks for the info, ya , I really want it to looks nice, so dont know, it needs to be replace the front bumber or not, and ofcourse i will go for the cheaper option, but I am not planing to install it myself. So do you know any other places that do it cheaply? and if i am going to a wrecker dont know which parts i need. Also what about alloy wheels and lowering, sports suspension etc.. I know I am asking too much here, but there is no other option for me...
what are the other kit options available for VE omega and costs..

VTSS350

Blown VT LS1 450rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTLS1
Thanks for the info, ya , I really want it to looks nice, so dont know, it needs to be replace the front bumber or not, and ofcourse i will go for the cheaper option, but I am not planing to install it myself. So do you know any other places that do it cheaply? and if i am going to a wrecker dont know which parts i need. Also what about alloy wheels and lowering, sports suspension etc.. I know I am asking too much here, but there is no other option for me...
what are the other kit options available for VE omega and costs..

Mate just do a search for VE Commodore body kits. You will get pages of results. Then pick up the phone and ask questions.

As already been said, you can put an SS/SV6 body kit on aswell as an HSV E1 or E2 kit.
They are also a few fibreglasss copies around of the HSV kits.

heloanand

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Omega
Mate just do a search for VE Commodore body kits. You will get pages of results. Then pick up the phone and ask questions.

As already been said, you can put an SS/SV6 body kit on aswell as an HSV E1 or E2 kit.
They are also a few fibreglasss copies around of the HSV kits.

HI,
Do you know any shops around for doing this,?? and what is the cost of the body kits, had done some searches, and confused also not getting any prices,,

thanks

heloanand

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Omega
Got one price from ozcarparts, sydney.
Genuine SS kit for 1300$ ( Front bumber, back bumber, side skirts, Fog lights and spoiler)
Clubsport kit, there own made for 1500$ (same as above)
They only supply the parts, they wont paint for fit to the car.
Anybody knows any places cheaper than this?? any advices???
Where I can get it painted and fit for cheaper?? Do I need any additional parts?? what about exhost??
Any inputs are welcome and will be really helpfull

Cheers

heloanand

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Omega
So far 100 viewers for this post and only 5 replay's 3 made by me, it would be really helpful if people share there experience here rather than just looking and going away as its a forum and i am here to get some info regarding the post.

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
So far 100 viewers for this post and only 5 replay's 3 made by me, it would be really helpful if people share there experience here rather than just looking and going away as its a forum and i am here to get some info regarding the post.

There's probably not many replies because people usually go and buy the car they want, not buy something else and try and turn it into the car they should've bought in the first place.
Sell the Omega and get an SV6. You want a car with the bodykit, wheels and suspension etc. Pretty simple.

heloanand

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Omega
some people like to give it a try, also may be you have the money for go and directly buy one, here I am looking for a cheaper option. I think this forum is for helping people like me.

VTSS350

Blown VT LS1 450rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTLS1
some people like to give it a try, also may be you have the money for go and directly buy one, here I am looking for a cheaper option. I think this forum is for helping people like me.

How about you actually do some leg work yourself.

Have you heard of Google? Look in the back of Street Commodores there are heaps of body kit places in there.

Use your phone and call someone and get the answers you want.