Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2008 VE SSV 60th Ann

bonners

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sting SV Black Edition Tourer
New photo from my photographer mate Ben from BJM Photography.
414334_10150764084197915_690232914_11306640_1318503373_o.jpg

RedhotThunder

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series 2 VE Thunder Sv6
Love it, massive respect for going the lambo green with the black. Makes your car stand apart from the crowd in a very good way.

When you test drove that GTS, notice any major differences engine wise?

Cheers,
Nathan

bonners

Reaction score
Members Ride
Love it, massive respect for going the lambo green with the black. Makes your car stand apart from the crowd in a very good way.

When you test drove that GTS, notice any major differences engine wise?

Cheers,
Nathan
Thanks Nathan. Yeah I like it. I love that green. Something different. And hopefully, if I buy the GTS, then I will be hoping to keep the wheels and carry the green over. That said, I already have another colour in mind I want to play with

As for driving the GTS. I have driven a stock standard E2 GTS with big brakes, modified GTS with big brakes and standard E3. When I first drove the E2, I had had mine cammed for a little while. Power wise the cars were similar or mine slightly more but the GTS delivered it differently (IMO) and it felt faster. The next time I drove the same GTS, it was highly modified (keep an eye out for a red GTS on black Rockstars in an upcoming Street Commodores issue) and the car was simply way different. Then, late last year, I drove an E3 and if I am completely honest I jumped out and I didn't think to myself "I must buy that car". However, the new one I am looking at is the SV model and has the big brakes. Its also an auto which I want and its white. I haven't actually driven this one yet. Hopefully this week.

Hopefully I can sell mine and get into it. Look forward to doing something to a white one. I will probably be putting mine up for sale on here in the next few days. That said, the dealer that has the GTS seems genuinely interested in mine for what it is. We'll wait and see if thats true

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
Wanna swap some parts plus $$$ if your selling it . I wouldn't mind that fast manifold and billet fuel rail kit...

bonners

Reaction score
Members Ride
We'll have to see what happens tomorrow mate. I'm getting it valued and the sale may simply be the car. That said, there a few things I want to keep and I have been told in previous deals that some of my parts can be taken off as it won't mean anything to the trade.

Will let you know