Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2008 VESSV Rear Bumper Question ??

broomie21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Yeah I've got to agree with that, it looks like damage. You've been literally screwed in the ar$e

Looks like iv'e been backed into or screwed in the backside by some ar$e wipe so the next question is does anyone know any good tips on fixing or am i up for a new bumper and spray ????

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
Think your looking at a patch up and spray. Should be a $400ish dollar 1-2 day job (paint drying) if you don't go insurance. Had a similar one done on my old '08 Omega where my wife decided to kiss a trailer hitch in gridlock traffic.
These days I don't bother fixing the bumper damage she does until it becomes noticeable from more than 5 meters away.

broomie21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
CHEERS :beer chug:

Think your looking at a patch up and spray. Should be a $400ish dollar 1-2 day job (paint drying) if you don't go insurance. Had a similar one done on my old '08 Omega where my wife decided to kiss a trailer hitch in gridlock traffic.
These days I don't bother fixing the bumper damage she does until it becomes noticeable from more than 5 meters away.

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
I agree with the others - you'll need a patch and paint.

Did you say you polished it? I hope those swirls / scratches are not indicative of how the rest of the car turned out! :)

broomie21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
You know how photos be puttn a slant on things :whistling

I agree with the others - you'll need a patch and paint.

Did you say you polished it? I hope those swirls / scratches are not indicative of how the rest of the car turned out! :)