Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2010 ve sv6 low battery warning engine warning light p mode the lot! ower saving

Richy238

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Ve Commodore Sv6
hey all as description, car will come up with service charging system sometimes followed by engine warning light and sometimes power saving mode normally when it comes up with power saving mode not long till it will chug and cut out and sometimes low battery warning displays. Also says doors are open when they are closed. Stability control flicks on and off sometimes. displays what gear is selected sometimes just random stuff flicks on.

This is my last leg before i bite the bullet and take it to Holden i had a mechanic diagnose and get these codes but they are stubbed on how to fix it and said take it to Holden in Wyong. The only thing i did notice the screws in the fuse box are loose (have be over tighten and just spin) and they don't seem to come out to replace. Not sure if related. Any thoughts would be great. TIA

codes are:

u0109 related to bcm
P0629 related to bcm
P069E related to bcm
P0856 related to bcm
U0140
B1517
P025A fuel pump
U0073
B101D

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
had similar was alternator was on way out? Have they checked its charging?

Late commodores are sensitive to battery power and do start chucking codes for no reason.

Richy238

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Ve Commodore Sv6
yeah changed it out and had it checked and is all good.

Richy238

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Ve Commodore Sv6
when i disconnect the battery it starts but chugs i have to remove the fuel pump fuse crank it put fuse in again and crank starts if that means anything

Richy238

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Ve Commodore Sv6
well it has been at holden for a week got it back today it had codes when i dropped it off even chugged to the work shop but they said they couldnt find anything wrong and still charged me 500