Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2011 my12 ve sv6 series ii commodore

nugsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore Series II MY12 SV6 Phantom
new cat back quad pipe
photo-2.jpg

Flabby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SV6 VE Commodore
Nice car! Love it! I agree with the comments above because I've listened to my friends and because of that I've lost my license for 6months, don't listen to them and enjoy the slow smoothe ride, don't go through what we've all been through (or most of us have been through), If you need some ideas on what mods to get for your car about the exterior check out my thread about my car, Im on my P's and I've made my car look pretty decent,

Next I suggest you get more low's with some Monroe GT shocks and some nice 20's with it, the DRL LED lights would look pretty decent on your car aswell, if you're not into the LED's I suggest SSV Headlights and Tail lights.

nugsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore Series II MY12 SV6 Phantom
Next I suggest you get more low's with some Monroe GT shocks and some nice 20's with it, the DRL LED lights would look pretty decent on your car aswell, if you're not into the LED's I suggest SSV Headlights and Tail lights.

i want the ssv tail lights and how much would i be paying for the monroe gt shocks? i just got speed humps on my road and im going over them in 1st gear at the moment so they are pretty high, so im contemplating getting it lowered

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Nice ride mate.
Much better with quads.

tommyk.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
post up a vid of your exhaust

sIIVY_tommy

Now Cruising Z Series!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 SV6Z M6 Ute
g'day nugsy,

what sort of audio upgrade did you get in ya ride? works well with the IQ system i take it?

cheers,