Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

20K to spend on ???????

Which model should I buy?

• VY SS

Votes: 31 16.2%
  • VZ SS

Votes: 76 39.8%
  • VX Clubsport

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • VX Senator

Votes: 59 30.9%

• Total voters

blownstatto

Reaction score
Members Ride
Statesman
VX Clubsport

well worth that hard earned

toddski

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Biased opinion from me as owned a VZ but it does have the latest tweaks from Holden over the previous models. Test drive them all, your head/heart will let you know. Neither of those will dissapoint!

wayna15

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt calais 5 ltr
have you thought about a VX SS saw one recently for sale for $13000 had just clicked over 60,000km and was absolutely mint.Something like that would leave change to put some parts on and make it your own

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
I'd go as new as you can as they where all the same platform until the May '06 VZ when they installed the 6.0Ltr.

crackles23

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5 Litre
Treat yourself mate and go put that as a deposit on a VE or VF SS V, Yes V are the best, dont get an auto, go get ya self a manual, my old man bought 1 and holy crap on a cracker its bloody fast, not just that, they look good too.

veezedhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ sv6
I'm in the same position as you! 20k, don't know what to get...

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
High class strippers, a **** load of booze, and keep the car you have now :thumbsup:

Srs though. I was at the auctions the other day, (ex fleet/government) and they were selling VE 'SS' for around $23-$24,000, like you would definately have change from 25 big ones, fork out a few more $$ and get something that'l still be worth a few $ in a couple of years then flog it off again.

Dad got a VE Berlina, for $13,000
For those prices it worth thinking bout :p

Although, I can almost hear them coming, yep, here they come, the "ohhh don't buy a car from the auctions, you don't know the history of it, if its been thrashed" etc etc etc... \
And to those people, I say STFU. How many cars have you bought from there?? Yeahh, none. :p

Its just my opinion, I know what I'm buying and where I'm buying my next car from! ;)