Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

215i Manual Statesman

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute

SENNY

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator LS1
Just few new pictures(cameras abit poor)

Attachments

• SNC00106.jpg
    SNC00106.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 204
  • SNC00104.jpg
    SNC00104.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 217
  • SNC00107.jpg
    SNC00107.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 200
  • SNC00108.jpg
    SNC00108.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 194
  • SNC00105.jpg
    SNC00105.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 213

pcrabbit

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V6 Statesman + T5
hi TUFF ST8 hot car mate looks great. just a quick question ive just done the t5 conversion on a 96 v6 stato, same centre console as yours just wondering how you cleaned up around the gear stick and did you have to modify it [the gear stick] ? mine hits the centre console in 2nd & 4th gear[i've removed all the black plastic] so ive had to push the centre console back which leaves a gap under were the radio section meets up with it and i'm reluctant to cut out any of the timber looking plastic !!! any reply,pics or help from you or anyone else would be greatly appreciated cheers

SENNY

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator LS1
hi TUFF ST8 hot car mate looks great. just a quick question ive just done the t5 conversion on a 96 v6 stato, same centre console as yours just wondering how you cleaned up around the gear stick and did you have to modify it [the gear stick] ? mine hits the centre console in 2nd & 4th gear[i've removed all the black plastic] so ive had to push the centre console back which leaves a gap under were the radio section meets up with it and i'm reluctant to cut out any of the timber looking plastic !!! any reply,pics or help from you or anyone else would be greatly appreciated cheers

Thanks mate
mine just touches it when going in 4th gear but like it barley hits you can just notice. Have really finish off my console yet so i just got a stock one on at the moment with the boot.. so power window bottons are just haning out

pcrabbit

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V6 Statesman + T5
ok thanks TUFF ST8
what a relief mate i was worried my gear box was fitted up wrong !! when i sort out my electrical problems [i cant get hold of a manual engine harness] i'll post some pics of what ive done ok cheers

SENNY

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator LS1
ok thanks TUFF ST8
what a relief mate i was worried my gear box was fitted up wrong !! when i sort out my electrical problems [i cant get hold of a manual engine harness] i'll post some pics of what ive done ok cheers

yer there not easy to come by. and okay thanks

SENNY

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator LS1
New Twin thermos and alloy raditator setup going in soon ;)

Attachments

• SNC00132.jpg
    SNC00132.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 216

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Nice. Twin thermo's should keep her cooler than an eskimo's nose.