Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

22's on a vz

one

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz 3.6
ive seen a few vt - vz's with 22's in the rear and they look ****in awesome! can someone tell me if they fi on the front or not? im thinking of doing this but i wanna look into it before i buy 22's and find out they dont fit.

cheers

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Firstly, you'll need ur guards rolled to the s**thouse. Call a few tyre stores & see what they have to say about it.
I couldn't justify going so big, first pothole u drive over, either u burst ur tyre or buckle a rim. Hope u dont drive in Sydney!

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
i have 20'z all round mate and i have ordered 22'z for the rear of mine and at stock height i dont think u'll have a problem but my car has been lowered 6inchs in the ass and 4 in the front i scrub in the front at full lock over bumps and the back dose some times and i have my gards rolled and i spend 30mins on each rear gard with a grinder so they dont scrub

to run 22'z i am making a mini tu for the rear witch i and doing my self and then i can rum my 22'z witch are 255 wide

hope that helpd u out

impulsive

Alloytec Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Alloytec
i agree, why would you want 22's anyway? the height of the car would be stupid and you would scrape, infact would they even fit? if 20's dont fit properly and scrub out on lock to lock what would 22's do

impulsive

Alloytec Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Alloytec
yes, very true, i didnt see the bit about them being on the rear only, i still think its not gonna look and sit right at all

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Maybe he has the typical "P plater busted Commodore" look. You know, how the front sits up in the air and the back is dragging on the ground? Maybe he wants 22 inch rears to bring the back up level with the front...

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
dont know how you would go with 22s but it would look ridiculous.