Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

25% Off Entire Range

H

Holden_Mechanic

rowen said:
It's been advertised on TV a few times.

Holden_Mechanic has said that it's only available on base model's. So does that mean only the Exec from the Commodore range? I'm guessing that wouldn't cover an SS ute as it's not a base model.

But it is good to know that it is a 21% discount, so anyone can walk in there knowing when the dealer is trying to screw them over.

YES!!!! this does cover an SS Ute.

sorry it took so long to reply

molantz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 A5
Whats the best you've found?

21% hey.. well none of the dealers near me (western burbs of melb) will go near it. :my:

Most they've offered is about 15%, which is $6K off for an SV6!

Anyone had better luck in Melb?? Please let me know! :D

New2Holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V V6
New Calias

I have just bought a new Calais at the employee discount price. I'll be interested to see if pricing reverts to normal after 31/12/2005. If so I have bought well. If not I have bought just another car at market value.

rowen

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
New2Holden said:
I have just bought a new Calais at the employee discount price. I'll be interested to see if pricing reverts to normal after 31/12/2005. If so I have bought well. If not I have bought just another car at market value.

How much % discount did you end up getting, if you don't mind me asking?

tim85

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09.5 60th Anniversary LPG Sedan
Whoever said the discount is 21% is incorrect.

The discount is actually 15% on most vehicles, 13% on astra, $1000 off retail for XC Barina and between $4500 and $7000 off rodeo, depending on model.

The offer was valid on all TS and XC models, regardless of compliance, also on all YG Cruze models.

The discount is only on the base price of the car, so you don't get discount on any extras, i.e leather trim or automatic transmission.

The offer is also not applicable to any new models, so XC tigra, AH Coupe, AH Wagon, CV8-Z Monaro, Lumina Series II and Statesman International or SS-Z.

It did include Equipe, SV6, SV8, SS, Calais, Statesman, Caprice, Acclaim, Berlina and Executive.

The offer was initially only on vehicles with compliance date up to 1st July 2005, but has now been extended to vehicle up to 1st October 2005 compliance.

The offer is only valid until 31st December, and there's no word yet as to whether this offer will be extended.

New2Holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V V6
Discount on VZ Calais

The new car discount was $7,100 something and then came the dealer hagling. It all got a bit blury in the end because half way through the negotiations I opted for the demo the dealer had. Still got the discount and then more 'cause it was a demo.