Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

25% Under Drive Pully Kit

richierich

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY11SS
I just recently had Stepped headers, 2.5 x-force exhaust OTR and mafless tune on my VY11 SS and reached 232rwkw(311hp) and started with 189rwkw.Sounds great not to loud.I was going to get 3.7s but ran out of money.:cry::cry: And the best of all.HUGE difference in power and response.:yeah::yeah::yeah:

mr LS1350

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss sedan
I just recently had Stepped headers, 2.5 x-force exhaust OTR and mafless tune on my VY11 SS and reached 232rwkw(311hp) and started with 189rwkw.Sounds great not to loud.I was going to get 3.7s but ran out of money.:cry::cry: And the best of all.HUGE difference in power and response.:yeah::yeah::yeah:

i agree......so far all ive done is 2.5 x-force , otr and mafless tune good for 242rwkw.........on a motor thats done 170k:yeah:

SSbeast

Reaction score
As far as i know underdriven pullies are for high reving engines, and the pully kit helps prevent over spinning of auxeliries like pwr pump, alternator and other things designed only to spin at certain speeds from factory setup.

rathy1406

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 5.7 6m
i agree......so far all ive done is 2.5 x-force , otr and mafless tune good for 242rwkw.........on a motor thats done 170k:yeah:

What was the starting rwkw? Seems pretty high for those mods.

mr LS1350

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss sedan
What was the starting rwkw? Seems pretty high for those mods.

i bought it stock standard.......dunno wot a standard 5.7L puts out.....

mr LS1350

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss sedan
pics info and list of mods in "my ride"

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
See my engine has 240,000 now 1 onwer tho dunno id that makes a diff. but still drives strong. after the $480 on a radiator last week :( and planty more to spend im sure.

cpbait

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss commodore 5.7ltr
yeh i saw the power difference some where here to do with the headers, i think it was a couple of kw's difference, id say it was 4into1 as apparently diffilipo don't do a tri-y, a couple of places have told me pacemaker and diffilipo are bassicly the same design in there headers, just which one you prefer and how much you want to spend.
been told gm headers are very good on gen3's, a trade school i went to had gm headers on there gen3 on there engine dyno, don't know what there like anyone know what there like?