Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

3.45 Diff??

riggers26

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais
Hi, Im gunna rebuild my diff with 3.45's and lsd. . Im just wondering what u guys have got or can recomend.

Mark

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
can recommend in the way of?? ofcourse an lsd is the way to go inregards to gears 3 45 is probably the most conventional. when on the street, for street and drag u could either go 3.73 or 3.9 and for drag more so 3.9 and 4.11

dwilz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 3.8 c4
vpbeast said:
can recommend in the way of?? ofcourse an lsd is the way to go inregards to gears 3 45 is probably the most conventional. when on the street, for street and drag u could either go 3.73 or 3.9 and for drag more so 3.9 and 4.11

3:45.1 perfect for street and also for drags in a Manualised auto, that what i settled on after trying a few ratios.a 10.79@127mph in full street trim speaks for itself :D

sharpeidog

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Exec
Been thinking about changing ratios myself.... Can anyone tell me what costs are or should be involved in changing diff ratios? I believe it's a bit too much of a job to do at home, so what should it cost to get a diff joint to supply and fit 3.91's or similar?