Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

304 304 build project (vs drift purpose ute)

braundog

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Holden ute
yep you can get a tune , i got one a while back on here of delcowizzard for my turbo v6 wags, dunno if he dose v8 thoe. but yes its possible mate. ! :) good luck mate. im in the process of putting a turbo on my vs ss ute! fun and games.

5lutevs

liam.g
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore ute (manula 304)
haha a turbo on 5L would be nice :) not seen too often either.

with flanker's talk on camber, what did you need to fit for your camber adjustment. i un-did the bolts bracing the lower end of my front struts and the little adjustment stopper pin in the hub assembly and simply moved my hubs as far in at the top and out at the bottom as they would go and then tighten the bolts. the tire just clears my strut and both camber angles are the same as they are as far as they'd go. this was simply for trial and error purposes and only made a slight difference in angle but the handling was noticably increased and the car doesnt pull to one side at all :) so there they stay ;) haha

as for hydraulic handbrakes! i cant wait to install one :D I was learning handbrake entries over the weekend with the stock handbrake, this took some effort, and i loved it! this way pretty much means no understeer on entry. im looking forward to a proper set up though for use while already in a drift as with the stock set up i can only properly use it to start the drift off.

JC89

Reaction score
Members Ride
93 Nissan Patrol
hey mate sorry to bring up an old thread but how is you drift vs ute going? I have just broght one and still debating wether to make it a track only ute or street and track as it is a fairly tidy ute to a degree lol

mr j-man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 355
hey mate sorry to bring up an old thread but how is you drift vs ute going? I have just broght one and still debating wether to make it a track only ute or street and track as it is a fairly tidy ute to a degree lol
pretty sure he hasn't been on this forum/site for a couple of years, would be better to send him a PM instead of a thread dig