Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

304 Injected into HJ Premier

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
took a month, but i finally got around to answering (mostly wanted to bump to see whats up)

yeah i'd say the trans cooler. is it an 8.5mm steel line, is there another one the same size? you can use braided hose to fill the gaps with trans line, but you have to make sure you flare the ends, same as what you would a brake hose cos there is a bit of pressure/heat in them and the hoseclamp needs something to grab onto.

braided lines are ot a permanant fix either. they will be good for a few yers, but will wear out. might pay to get some new pipework?

anyways, where are you at with this thing? any updates

*waits patiently*

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
the engine is all in place now :),Tailshaft has been shortened, diff is bolted in
currently the boot floor is being welded into place so i can then assemble the fuel lines and wire up the engine.
have also got a 2.5 inch mandrell bent exhaust to go in it just for now until i can get a twin system :)
its not too far off now until i attempt to get it through the pits :) i will post up afew pics later on ^_^
so excited ::rofl2:

*uwishn*

Holden special vehicles
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl walkinshaw(replica)nissan navara d40 st-x turbo
be keen to see progress also!!

drewVHSS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
stores.ebay.com.au
Members Ride
'83 VH SS, '79 Green VB SL '92 S2 VQ Caprice
jeez what a shame, i used to have a hj prem in the same colour, factory 308 with a t350 on dual fuel.
such a classy old gal it was....
I hope he hasn't binned it.

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Project took some set backs, had to buy a new car to help me get around which took a bit of work and then had to start on my brothers hz :p
i still have the hj and i WILL still finish her have a few different things in mind for her though, just gathering up some funds so i can do what i really want with her.
most of the panel work is complete half of the car is painted in matte black to stop rust etc but you'll see the thread pop up again hopefully in the near future.

have been working on my ss as a test dummy for a similar drive line setup to go into the HJ