Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

308, V6 and VB parts for sale

potshots007

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN series II custom :) and VZ exec
ITEM: well got a few parts for sale all second hand but in good condition, reason for selling is im moving out of home and no where for these parts :(

*308 60 thou over pistons with rods, no rings or bearings
*got a V6 block and heads, main bearings have gone, heads are pretty good, suit rebuild or spare parts
*308 red block, bare block
*308 cam, crank and from timing cover, oil pumps, all standard
* standard Vr V6 rocker covers
VB-VK seats, pretty worn conition but could be used to recover, front seats green rear seat is a dark blue with a few rips on the top of the rear seat
*VN V6 air con condensor and compressor and switch
*brand new VB/VC LH head light lens in box, bought but never used

thats all i can think of so far but if you can think of something from VB- VC commodores i might quite possibly have it

CONDITION: all Used parts

PRICE: make an offer on anything, this stuff needs to go so any reasonable offer would be ok, or negotiate

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: pick up would be better can post some things and can also deliver to melbourne area about once a month, i have dates where i go down there jsut let me know

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Direct Deposit

CONTACT DETAILS: email me at [email protected] or just PM me or just simply reply to this post i check it here every night

PICTURES: jsut ask me what photos of what you want and i can email them to you and i will post some up on here as well

cheers, nick any other question just email me or pm, heaps of stuff here that has to go, hopefully within the next few months

also will have a VN V6 5 speed dual fuel lowered up for sale jsut looking for expressions of interest for now, until i get my other one on the road

Last edited:

potshots007

Reaction score
Members Ride
ok come on any offers at all, i need some of this stuff gone, i can quite possibly deliver some things to melbourne area about 26th of januarary, but like i said i have lots of stuff here just give me a buzz to see if i got what you want and i will be sure to let you know

cheers, nick

potshots007

Reaction score
Members Ride
come on this stuff is going to the scrap metal and tip soon, ive still got VB VC steering columns, standard steering wheels, rear windscreen, just make any offer at all on anything this stuff has to go,

Com_VC

Reaction score
I'm after some good complete head lights to suit VB-VC and a VC right hand side tail light. Also the chrome thats at the rear of it's in good condition.

potshots007

Reaction score
Members Ride
the chrome bits are gone, sold as a set, and the headlights are broken, will go look for a tail light think i only got VB ones left they have a maroon outline and not black,
i will have a look for some more rear chrome bits see if i got another set, i will let ya know

cheers, nick

HIROLLA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SIII CAPRICE
are the vr v6 rocker covers alloy or plastic how much for them?

cheers

potshots007

Reaction score
Members Ride
hey they are plastic, bit dirty but i can clean em up you name the price :) and they are yours, say what $5? or something

cheers, nick

Last edited:

potshots007

Reaction score
Members Ride
just found a VT rear bumper in ok condition few scuffs and scratches silver in colour, also got a fibreglass VN group a bonnet bulge, looking for about $100 for that but very negotiable, also got a VN Group a fibreglass front bumper and also VN group a rear spoiler and side flare things that go with the spoiler all fibreglass, will sell the whole kit minus rear bar for $200 in good condition, once again very negotiable give me some offers and we can go from there, heading to melbourne/ballarat 26th so if you want it delivered jsut let me know,

cheers, nick

potshots007

Reaction score
Members Ride
ok, no cranks, no v6, no 308 block, all gone to scrap,

still got a 308 pistns and rods, few fuel tanks out of vb's, and a heap og other crap i havent sorted out yet

cheers. nick