Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

355 Stroker VS 97' S Pack Utility

betts

Reaction score
Members Ride
b
Have got the new coil and leads, just need to install them now. Bit of bad news though, somebody did a hit and run on my ute last night. Was parked in a quiet street outside my girlfriends house overnight, somebody hit the front of the car, damaged the front bar and part of the bonnet. It's not major damage, but it will still cost a bit to fix, probably a few hundred or maybe more. I'll post a picture up in the next couple of days, what pisses me off is that it was a hit and run, nothing makes me more angry! I think I have an idea of who it was though, and I'm going to have a look over their car when they finally come home and see if there is any of my paint on it, then WHAM!!!

sir355

Father Figure
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SENATOR 215, HZ ute
Mate nice ride, sorry to hear bout the damage.
She has come along nicely, the motor sounds sweet. Definately go the single plane, i don't regret it!!
TWO thumbs up

betts

Reaction score
Members Ride
b
Cheers mate, yea I think I will be going with the single plane. How much power is your senator making now?

sir355

Father Figure
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SENATOR 215, HZ ute
has just made 368 rwhp

betts

Reaction score
Members Ride
b
That's a nice figure, had a look at the manifold pictures in your thread too, it looks sweet. Does it fit under the bonnet with the filter on? Still running the crane 286 cam? If you feel like sharing some specs, don't hold back, 368 is a good figure for a 355.

sir355

Father Figure
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SENATOR 215, HZ ute
nah mate through the bonnet. I'm running a 2 inch spacer. It fit without it, but i had to use a small k&n filter

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
holly **** i havent checked this thread for ages. wow that thing is tuff mate i wish i could do the same.

betts

Reaction score
Members Ride
b
nah mate through the bonnet. I'm running a 2 inch spacer. It fit without it, but i had to use a small k&n filter

Have any trouble with the cops with the manifold?

holly **** i havent checked this thread for ages. wow that thing is tuff mate i wish i could do the same.

Thanks fuzzy:)

thats a shame bout the hit n run man,****in dogs!!yeh single plane all the way man,go to Torque Power and check em out there.his names craig,located in geelong but comes to melbourne alot dropping off parts so ya could meet him somewhere,top bloke too.i paid 950 for mine i think

Ok thanks for that, I'll have a look at the website, I'm in Perth though. Maybe there is a supplier in Perth

sir355

Father Figure
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SENATOR 215, HZ ute
no probs yet touch wood.