Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] 5 Speed Conversion and Heads

DannyboyDS

Just hand me the pliers.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
ITEM: One T5 manual conversion for a V6, the flywheel is from a vn series one, but it comes with an adapter plate so it can fit all later models up to and including the ecotec.

Comes with the standard speedometer (Transducer) and a special speedometer that functions exactly like the stock one except that it produces a PWM signal like the 4L60E auto, which your auto computer can interpret correctly, Also proved is a special tune by Ejukated which allows it to function.

Please note the special speedometer is untested, in which case you might have to review the manual conversion thread in the "how to" section for setting up the speedometer.

There should be everything included, as well as two shifter knobs, two starter moters and an adapter shim for the starter moters (Some cars require the shim)

LOCATION: Victoria, Melbourne eastern suburbs (Willing to travel and meet half way)

CONDITION: Used

PRICE: $600

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: You can pick it up from me, or we can meet half way if the distance is a bit much.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD

CONTACT DETAILS: PM me or reply here

OTHER INFO: Its second hand, its a manual conversion, you want it, I want the money, lets not muck around.

PICTURES:

**************************************************************************************

ITEM: Two Reconditioned Heads from a VS V6 Ecotec

LOCATION: Victoria, Melbourne eastern suburbs (Willing to travel and meet half way)

CONDITION: Used (Technically)

PRICE: $300

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: You can pick it up from me, or we can meet half way if the distance is a bit much.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD

CONTACT DETAILS: PM me or reply here

OTHER INFO: They have been fitted to an engine and ran for several minutes without fault, this grants them the wonderfull title of "used" however for all intents and purposes they are reco'd, generally thats about $800 worth of heads. Keep in mind they are stock as a rock.

PICTURES:

close.jpgspring.jpg

Or you can have the lot for $800 if you so choose.

Attachments

• heads.jpg
    heads.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 439
  • 2start.jpg
    2start.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 449
  • 2knobs.jpg
    2knobs.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 439
  • all.jpg
    all.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 560
  • adapter.jpg
    adapter.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 460
Last edited:

VXSS32

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
Very interested in the t5 conversion. Does it come with everything needed for the conversion? Like the console and tailshaft and stuff. Also what did it come out of and did you use it? Are you able to tell me the condition of the box? Also where abouts are you

DannyboyDS

Just hand me the pliers.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
The pictures for the manual conversion seem to be up the duff, i'll re-upload them on sunday. Yes everything is provided, including the center console surround.

As stated above its all from a VN series one sedan, if you have a ute or wagon you can take the yoke off of the tailshaft and put it on your existing shaft, you will however need to fork out for a $30 uni joint.

No I have not used it, as far as I know its in A1 condition as sold to me, the only reason i'm selling it as i'm selling my VS and no longer have a need for it.

DannyboyDS

Just hand me the pliers.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
ok ive added the photos for the manual conversion, sorry im doing this all on a mobile phone (Except actually taking the photos) I have no interweb on my PC now :(

the center console isn't in the picture i'll take one and put it up.

anyway thier it is.

DannyboyDS

Just hand me the pliers.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
I really need the space guys.

Common

Last edited:

DannyboyDS

Just hand me the pliers.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Sorry mate without the flywheel all I have is a pile of random parts

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
Nah you wouldnt mate im interested in;
- Gear stick
- Rubber spacer connected to the gearstick
- Centre consol surround
- Gear knob + gearstick boot
- Starter motor
- Pedal box
- Floor insert
- ECU
Im from adelaide but you should be able to pack all that into a box and post it (which im happy with paying for too)
Cheers,
Social