Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

5sp vs ute!! first car :D

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
spewing cuz im selling my rims (ve ss machined) for 700 with brand new tires. i should bump the price up lol. nice car too, the rims look good with white :). i had the same problem with getting the back low enough but i did it in the end lol.

Brought mine brand spakin new tho :)

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
Ran into the back of my mates 4WD the other night :( worst night of my life.
Thankfully not to much damage, bonnet is ###d and headlight braket is broken.
Gonna go to some panel beaters this week and get some quotes for smash in rear panel and bonnet to be fix.

Any reccomended shops in perth?
Wil post some pics up when i find my cable for my phone

kingy2511

Im in Alan's Wolfpack
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs S Commodore Ute
Hey Antoniomazzurra where did u have your Engine cover painted? Or did ya do it ya self?

vsuterussamuel

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs ute
very nice looking ute, love the rims and i am wanting to lower my back springs to sl's like that. With the sub the way it is do you get many vibrations? The way i got mine setup is like its fully sealed and i put like rubber tape all over the box so i can pump it at full volume and i got no vibrations at all other then various items in the car but not loud bad ones haha

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
Hey Antoniomazzurra where did u have your Engine cover painted? Or did ya do it ya self?

done it myself mate, used chepa paint from supercheap, came up nice

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
very nice looking ute, love the rims and i am wanting to lower my back springs to sl's like that. With the sub the way it is do you get many vibrations? The way i got mine setup is like its fully sealed and i put like rubber tape all over the box so i can pump it at full volume and i got no vibrations at all other then various items in the car but not loud bad ones haha

no vibrations at all inside that car but sounds terrible outside the car haha, i dont here it so sounds good to me ;)

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
P031210_1734.jpg

finaly got round to cutting those hooks off, looks alot cleaner know

P071110_1029_012.jpg

pic of the little crash, i think i have bent the catch on the car because the new bonnet wont close properly. any ideas?
P031210_1739.jpg

also cruzn round in ricer mode at the moment untill i save enough cash to get the bonnet resprayed, cant work out wich the cops prefer. bunged up bonnet or black bonnet. been getting pulled for both :/

P281110_1118.jpg

:) new bike

Jonnii

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z-Series Ute
Lookion sweet mate gotta get those door handels painted though. no tarp hooks look good but what are you gona do if you need to use your tarp?

Dave93

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS3 S-pack M5
which ones ya new bike the kato or the yami