Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

6 speed shifters. Opinions?

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
'06 HSV VZ R8 Clubsport M6/LS2
Id jump on in with the group buy if it looked like you were goin to get the numbers, but so far it looks like its been stuck on three people and hasnt moved since. And i dont know if could wait that long as it sounds like a must have item

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
Id jump on in with the group buy if it looked like you were goin to get the numbers, but so far it looks like its been stuck on three people and hasnt moved since. And i dont know if could wait that long as it sounds like a must have item

Well I'd say if you're keen jump on, who knows they might go-ahead with less than 10, and the more on board I reckon the more likely others are to get in.

I don't feel committed to it, no one has paid any money yet till we get the numbers and if it falls through I'll just buy one myself.

But don't let me pressure you, it's totally up to you, but the more the merrier as I see it :)

I'll let you know, will contact him today.

Cheers mate, appreciate it.

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
'06 HSV VZ R8 Clubsport M6/LS2
yeah your probably right....stuff it i'll put my name down as i cant go wrong if it does work out in the end i guess

DVOLVO

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS UTE / 5 Litre Volvo /Trusty Swift
Just fitted a B&M Shifter(Got It from EBay Real Cheap) and will say feels so much better then the factory shifter but it has to be as short as my Shifter to make it feel 100%..
Not that I drive it much. 3 years and 15000ks. So everytime I do drive it and do something different I really notice it..