Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

60th Anniversary VE Commodore Audio

isdonisgood

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 60th Anniversary VE Commodore Sedan
Just wondering if anybody can guide me to which Ipod/MP3 player i should get to plug into the aux jack in my VE.Don't need anything real fancy just something that i can load all my music into and get the same quality sound as a cd.

Thanks,

Mick

:bang:

kopper69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VRII Acclaim
All depends on your price range and number of songs you want. Quality wont really come into it as all will be about the same. If you dont want to spend much at all you can get something on ebay for next to nothing. If you want something small you can get some tiny tiny players. If you just want anything go to dicky smith and have a look at their range. Theyve got a good range, so youve got plenty of choice. Dicky smith has got a 1gb for $21. Just work out how many songs you want to put on and how much you want to spend. If you plan on using it on its own, your better off looking for something that costs a bit more with a usable interface. I would probably recommend an ipod shuffle. $65, very easy to use, 1gb will hold about 240 songs, theyre tough and there is plenty of support out there for them. Just go into any retail shop that has them on display and have a play.