Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

86 vl calais manual

detox_nath83

Another VL Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Turbo Commo
sorry to tell u this Shauna i had to rub one out :p.... that bay is looking Sick.... well done man keep up the goods... im jealous

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
86 VLCT/02 VY SV8
have all my turbo lines now, slowly getting them sorted out, need to grab a few more fittings and should be abel to finish them off, then need to heatwrap dump pipe and hot side is 99% done. my 45 degree silicone joiners rocked up today so i made the hot side cooler piping fit, will buy some t bolt clamps tomorrow and finish it off.

IMG_0266.jpg

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
86 VLCT/02 VY SV8
IMG_0310.jpg

computer rocked up today, loom for it is on the way, could be up to a 2 week wait for it though apparently. sorted out injectors, ended up useing standard square type o rings on the bottom section to get them to seal in manifold, will upload some pics when i fit them properly.

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
86 VLCT/02 VY SV8
still havnt got loom, bought some calais rims today will be getting them polished up, only payed $100 for them. also got my accelerator cable sorted out. Have another trans cooler on the way also.

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

ripper6

Reaction score
Members Ride
96 vs acclaim
just read from the start, awesome build mate well done

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
86 VLCT/02 VY SV8
havnt updted in here for awhile, got rims back from being pollished, still need some rubber for them

IMG_0347.jpg

another rockercover and catchcan with lines was purchased, catchcan sits where carbon canister normally sits.

IMG_0336.jpg

some whiteline swaybars and springs and z bars were purchased, still yet to chuck them im

IMG_0346.jpg

surgetank installed and hooked up, along with fuel lines in the bay

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

turbo beanie and intake done, will be changing the intake at some point, just so it looks a little nicer

IMG_0350.jpg

powersteering bottle mounted with custom bracket i made

IMG_0361.jpg

microtech is fully wired in and car is running, just having trouble with calibrating my tps, i will post a video of it running shortly.

IMG_0367-1.jpg

also throttlebody and accel cable set up has been changed, will post some pics of the bay when i post the video. so not a real lot left to do, need to rebuild tailshaft, get tyres, fit trans cooler, wire up thermos, sort of thinking i might go back to clutch fan though. then need to get it tuned.