Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

88 Vn :-)

B

BR377

88 Vn :) UPDATE

Hi guys im new in here, thought i would post some pics of the VN i recently bought.

It has a VR/S Clubsport kit and some bucket seats i don't know what out of, Exhaust, Tint, Stereo and cold air induction.

I have a VY R8 kitt at home ready to be painted and fitted, i'm going to do the center bits of the kitt the VY SS purple and some lightning arbrushed over the bonnet. then hopefully some 18" Chrome rims :)... Let me know your thoughts.

EDIT: Here is some new photos, i have fitted the front VY bumper, the back one is not on yet and i am keeping the VS side skirts as i think they go nice with the VY front and rear and its different.
The car is pretty much on track how i planned accept instead of the SS purple i did it "Ford Wyld Violet" cause it wasn't quite as dark.

As for the bonnet, i think its gonna get a purple pearl into it rather than airbrushing, and the MAGS are on their way, YAY.. :)

Also some photos of sound system!

Attachments

• P8270005.JPG
    P8270005.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 352
  • P9240001.JPG
    P9240001.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 283
  • P9240002.JPG
    P9240002.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 253
  • P9240005.JPG
    P9240005.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 543
  • P9240006.JPG
    P9240006.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 267
  • P9240008.JPG
    P9240008.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 271
Last edited by a moderator:
B

BR377

Thanks for the advice, i am new to commodores.
So are the VR/S door pods standard on all models or clubsport?
If i look at a wreckers i should be right.

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
BR377 said:
Thanks for the advice, i am new to commodores.
So are the VR/S door pods standard on all models or clubsport?
If i look at a wreckers i should be right.
Standard on all vr - vs models. I like the vn looks nice, conisdering selling the VN SS wheels one day wouldn't minde em as a spare set for my vn ss. Top JOB!

B

BR377

Yeah i'll sell them when i get some bigger wheels, might be 3 months.
Ill keep you in mind, PM you or something.

B

BR377

I don't know, i just got the car as is.
I've got a new VY Kitt for it at home, bargain at $800 new :) but i think im gonna wait till my 18" chromies come before fitting it.

seabs

Reaction score
Website
seabrook.homemail.com.au
Members Ride
Gen F R8 SV
subdue said:
Standard on all vr - vs models. I like the vn looks nice, conisdering selling the VN SS wheels one day wouldn't minde em as a spare set for my vn ss. Top JOB!
mmm subdue, how much would you pay for a set of VN SS wheels in good nic? i might get new wheels soon.

P

*PNK.LDY*

I love your VN it looks hott!
I like cars that look different they stand out!
It really hurts my feelings when i get the odd jealous beeeeep that does nothing but put my baby down just because it has pink on it or VX clubby kit i think it's verry original and something u don't see everyday!
But you have really done well with your beast it is the best looking VN i have ever seen and thats my honest truth!

Fitty

Reaction score
A pink commodore with a VX kit? Haha, post some pics, I wanna see this.