Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[WA] '93 VR commodore Station Wagon

jono1492

DTD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE omega
ITEM: 1993 Vr Commodore Station Wagon

YEAR: 1993, September

ENGINE: 3.8 buick

TRANSMISSION: Auto

COLOUR: red, not sure on the specific colour

EXTERIOR CONDITION: OK, rear right quarter panel has a fairly large dent, driver's side door has a dent with a bit of paint damage

INTERIOR CONDITION: good, fairly tidy, virtually everything is in place and works

TYRE CONDITION: not 100% sure on tread, but I'd say fronts about 75%, rears about 85/90%

ODOMETER: 154,9XX

REGO: Registered in Western Australia until about February

PRICE: 2,000 ONO

Mint engine, COI, ultra low springs all round(still have stock springs), currently on fake 15' chasers but will also throw in some poxy 16's, really tidy interior, 2.5" catback, after market head unit, in the last 6 months it's had new leads + spark plugs, new key, new oil pressure switch, new harmonic balancer, new radiator, new battery, new rear seat belts, new accelerator cable, nolathane bushes, new brake pads, new windscreen and a K&N filter.

I really enjoyed having this car, but I need to get rid of it sadly. It has a few mechanical issues that may be easy to sort out if you know your way around a car; it has a power steering leak, the exhaust has a rattle because the tail pipe isn't secured properly and there's another rattling noise that sounds like it's coming from somewhere along the drive train. The battery terminals will also need replacing as one is loose, I've bought these but haven't got around to putting them on. Besides those issues this car runs great, goes hard enough for a 3.8 and sounds pretty good. The motor itself doesn't have a thing wrong with it.

The body work isn't too bad, sadly in the last few months it's suffered some damage on two separate incidents, the driver's door has a dent in it about the size of an orange, with a bit of paint damage and the rear right quarter panel has a considerable dent, but with no paint damage. Other then that the paints reasonable for a 17 year old car

I need this car sold asap, make an offer.
Email me at Jono_O[email protected] or hit me up on here

Cheers,
Jono

Last edited: