Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

95 VR V6 vs 93 VR V6?????

P

*PNK.LDY*

hey i was wondering if anyone can figure this one out!
I drove my friends 93 VR V6 the other day and it has so much more power than my VR which is a 95 model V6!
As far as i know there pretty much the same car as they both have Extractors and sports exaust with straight thru on the back!
My VR seems to be restricted in sum way!
Any help would be apprecated!
they both have 260,000 ks on them! Not sure about my friends but i think my extractors and exaust are lukey!

Last edited by a moderator:
T

t2te50

It all comes down to kilometres and who has been driving it. I had a mint VN S2 commo (90,000kms) that I sold to a mate and he always used to drag this guy in a **** box VN calais with 250,000 clicks on the original motor. Beat him by 3 car lengths to 100 km every time and after that you could forget it.

T

t2te50

VR came out in september 93 thats a guess, the series two production was discontinued mid 95. I think?

Fitty

Reaction score
Could also depend on the quality of the extractors and the exhaust system, the size from cat back, etc. Details?

Fitty

Reaction score
t2te50 - if that was in reply to my deleted post, dw. That was weird, I was thinking VT for some reason.