Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

96 VS Series 2 Equipe

dbarnes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V M6 UTE
lol yeah u and ur berlina **** off haha. nah i think im going to get the proper quarter windows n leave the rest as tape, its so hard to make the quarter windows look good on teh curvy bit, up close anyways

...gonna keep my vx ss rims too,,,
getting ultras for the front and then its time to make her go faster :p

dbarnes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V M6 UTE
Hey yeah i forgot about those vx ss rims was gonna bid but got drunk and forgot what'll you sell em for?
Wondering with those chrome strips on doors and lights, will they stay on good with like washing/rain?
Yeah i think i might buy some stato seats woth doortrims and chrome inner door mouldsgot a guy who wants 500 bucks for them not sure yet tho.
I acctually saw ya driving today your cars very very nice.

I always wanted those VY SS rims untill i seen your car and im leaning towards VX SS ones now haha.

well the tail lights are a couple of weeks old now n i drove to central coast and back and most of the way it was pissing down rain, plus teh rain we've had here lately, so yeah i think its fair to say its lasts pretty well :)

whered you see us drivin?

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
ahh sweet yeah your car looks nice, i was in my mates car and you drove past my house on lake road the same time we did.

whitey152

cruzen
Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 vs berlina
lol yeah u and ur berlina **** off haha. nah i think im going to get the proper quarter windows n leave the rest as tape, its so hard to make the quarter windows look good on teh curvy bit, up close anyways

...gonna keep my vx ss rims too,,,
getting ultras for the front and then its time to make her go faster :p

haha good work mmmm ultras are good but makes speed humps and goin up sedo a ***n pain lol ur car will b my hight yay haha

dbarnes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V M6 UTE
yeah luke hopefully lol

some pics from the weekend...(for forum rule purposes, wasnt done on public road) ahem..
l_7094aa5d7ea14a15b9c62408180791ed.jpg

l_1938203790ac41ddb9da86dbfb935ef1.jpg

l_d85fbb5ae2b245dda59fb110e9d4105f.jpg

l_2be7b1a670cc4a0388d0555e9fce4c5b.jpg

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
couple good shots there ;) would luv 2 do that but need a private property first