Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

98 vt 18's, kit and the rest :-D

bradvt98

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 vt executive
Weird u didnt have 2 change ur grounds over on ur indicator stalk? i had 2 do that 2 mine n its the same car as urs :p otherwise i couldnt have the parkers, low beams and high beams on at the same time

ah yes so it isn't normal, the lights don't actually have parkers in them so i figured the 2 on either side at the bottom would act as parkers which i haven't got yet but yeah i did notice when changing to high beam low beam turns off i just figured it was normal for those lights they still light up heaps more than the old ones

so how do ya fix that ? :rolleyes:

AngryVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE
Really really nice man, well done. All the mods you have done look much much better, love the monaro front and ss kit, looks good from all angles. Have you thought of colour coding the mirrors? just a suggestion.. keep up the good work!

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
HOT VT Whats ur engine mods? is ur passanger seat stuffed?

bradvt98

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 vt executive
Really really nice man, well done. All the mods you have done look much much better, love the monaro front and ss kit, looks good from all angles. Have you thought of colour coding the mirrors? just a suggestion.. keep up the good work!

yeah going to get some vz colour coded mirrors for it :thumbsup:

bradvt98

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 vt executive
HOT VT Whats ur engine mods? is ur passanger seat stuffed?

no engine mods just yet i'm unsure how far i'll go it's only a v6 so i don't see much point. in a few years i'll update to a clubby or something so i'll mod that and the seat just had a broken clip at that stage all fixed now though

thanks for the comments guys !;)

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
Hey brad just had another look at ur car this front end conversion, is the front bar seperate 2 the front fenders? or is it me bein blind that i cant see where they r joined?

bradvt98

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 vt executive
Hey brad just had another look at ur car this front end conversion, is the front bar seperate 2 the front fenders? or is it me bein blind that i cant see where they r joined?

yeah they're seperate it just fits good :dance: