Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

98' VT Ex. MY PRECIOUS!!!!!

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Re, beeks.
The friend lost his licence for 3 years for speeding 80+ k in a 50 zone, he has no car as he crashed it into a tree.
He has no use for the Rims, they are less then 3 months old, and no gutter rash.

Re, no rims will be bought as he has become quite greedy and wants $600 dollars now.
Re, the car is roadworthy, or it wouldn't have registration now would it? and from what I have been told, the gear changes are normal and a transmission service is just optional if I want it, i dont notice anything wrong with it, its what ive been told by someone else.
Re, beeks, not everyone is 27yo and can afford a brand new car like yourself and in comparrision, as a 17yo i reckon i'm doing better than you for someone who only works 2 days a week and has paid for everything on their car and car itsself ALONE.

Now, i will get 2 michelins for the back next week as i paid my brother the money i had this week.
why don't you start a thread about your ford beeks? or don't you have the guts to get a little criticisim? cause all you seem to do is dish it out to people like myself with the "oh if it's not perfect ill just make this person feel like **** with my pathetic comments" attitude matey.
grow up mate, look at all the heaps of crap on the road, go and have a go at those people. im in a VT for a p plate 17yo, i see worse for people my age and even people older than me.

i bet your ford has problems, you're just too modest to admit i bet.

Now now he was on a budget when he brought that car!

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
Now now he was on a budget when he brought that car!

as was I, but you don't see me criticising his Ford. it's always rude comments via the internet.

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
there is nothing wrong with recaps on the back but i would never run them on the front i have had recaps on the rear of all cars i have had and i have never had any problems i am on a very tight budget and cant afford new tyres all round christina your car is very nice i wish i had a vt when i was 17yo i think i had a old torana then i would love a vt in a few years and beeks just wait mate you'll have problems maybe nothing major but there will be problems my stepfather has a ba and he had brake problems witch appartently is common with ba and my aunty has a 2month old bf fairmont ghia and the aircon leaks into the front floorpan just a few things to keep an eye out for they are nothing major but unoticed they car become serious no car on the road has no problems its all part of being a motorist

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
cheers brendan, big ears!
i am gonna get two new Michelin back tyres this week, i think the last owner did too many burnouts........

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
HEHE they should be good then, really good brand there! my mate keeps saying to me i gotta losse some tread sometime, i just laugh :D

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
there is nothing wrong with recaps on the back but i would never run them on the front i have had recaps on the rear of all cars i have had and i have never had any problems i am on a very tight budget and cant afford new tyres all round christina your car is very nice i wish i had a vt when i was 17yo i think i had a old torana then i would love a vt in a few years and beeks just wait mate you'll have problems maybe nothing major but there will be problems my stepfather has a ba and he had brake problems witch appartently is common with ba and my aunty has a 2month old bf fairmont ghia and the aircon leaks into the front floorpan just a few things to keep an eye out for they are nothing major but unoticed they car become serious no car on the road has no problems its all part of being a motorist
What exactly was leaking from the air-con,fluid or water?.
If it was water,that is normal,if it was fluid that could be a problem but being two months old would still be covered under warranty.
It's only a matter of time before problems arise,after all,it is a FORD.

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
Christina,did you end up replacing your tail lights with the series II (clear indicator ones)?
If you hav'nt and are interested,I have a pair available.

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
I got clear indicators today, yay for me.
Well, thanks to Craig.

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
I got clear indicators today, yay for me.
Well, thanks to Craig.
Side indicators or Series II Calais Tail light indicators,wich ones did you get?.

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
Side indicators or Series II Calais Tail light indicators,wich ones did you get?.

Side. They were a pretty good price too. They were $17 and others were selling them $29-$40.