Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

98' VT Ex. MY PRECIOUS!!!!!

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
I know about the 10 day wait. It annoys me because I wanted to pick it up and put them on the car the day after the auction ended. :bang:

CeasarXR

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII
:balloons: WOW I'm impressed,it certainly has that look about it.
What a machine.

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
:balloons: WOW I'm impressed,it certainly has that look about it.
What a machine.

lol...
yeah, it goes pretty good, if it was a 5.7L, much better, but the beast is going real good.

got rear bendix pads for it, and i am currently looking at extractors.... would love to stage 1 supercharge the beast but i am not looking at spending 5 grand!

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
oh, forgot to add, i did an engine degrease and i have some colour matched mirrors which could be hopefully going on if i get them... :)

CeasarXR

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII
lol...
yeah, it goes pretty good, if it was a 5.7L, much better, but the beast is going real good.

got rear bendix pads for it, and i am currently looking at extractors.... would love to stage 1 supercharge the beast but i am not looking at spending 5 grand!
Well you have done well,and yes the 5.7l is a nice motor with endless torque to splash around.I'm thinking tyres would be an issue if you owned one of those.
take care.

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
Got to put these rear Bendix pads on today.

I'd rather own a V8 than a V6 supercharged any day. ;) Spending thousands on a super for a V6 is a waste of money to me. Big bucks and little gain.

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
Had the rear pads ready to replace yesterday. I was eager to rip off some cheapo Taiwanese pads and put on these nice Bendix ones instead.

I took the wheel off, took the caliper off and what did I find? Wow! Bendix rear pads! They were about 80% too. Put everything back and left it at that.

I guess this is one thing that Fatboy definately didn't touch. He charges more for Bendix pads. Thanks for not touching them Fatboy :)

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
well, the beast has colour matched mirrors now, so i am pretty happy!

resembling a genuine S more and more each month ;)
plus i have currently hit 460KMS from the full tank i put in last wednesday night, it still says i have 140 in the tank...
i did about 120kms of highway driving on sunday, so perhaps this is why.