Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

a/c playing up, please help

rusty_ss_2233

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vsii Utility 50th anniversary
hey i recently got my radiator replaced and now all my air conditioning does is cold air.. the cold works perfectly but when u turn the knob thing to heat it doesnt work just still pumps out cold air.. is there a simple explanation for this.. thought i would ask before i pulled my dash apart again since its hardly sitting right since last time..

any help would be appreciated

thanks

kopper69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VRII Acclaim
Try asking this in the VR/VS forum. You might get a little more help. This is the my ride section. Your problem may be the temp selector not connected up properly. Easy fix. Have a look down near where your left foot sits when you are driving. Move the temp control and keep and have a look. You should see a metal rod moving back and forth as you move the temp control. It should be attached to a lever. If it is not, thats your problem, just needs to be reconnected. Have a look and let us know. As the question again in the VR/VS forum and you will get the help you need.