Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

A call to ban the bible

XUV

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV XUV & Raised Cross 8 Trayback
A call to ban the bible , as A response for the banning of Grand Theft Auto

A PETITION calling for Target to ban the Bible has gained almost 13,000 signatures.
The post on change.org claims the “sickening” religious book encourages readers to “commit sexual violence and kill women”.
But there’s more to the controversial statement than meets the eye.
It is part of a growing movement in the gaming community to subvert criticism directed at Grand Theft Auto V, which was banned from Target and Kmart this week.

I'm not a gamer ,I just think it's a good start , now if i can get fox news banned.........
https://www.change.org/p/target-wit...t-sexual-violence-and-kill-women/sponsors/new

GTA 5 Target ban: Gamers call for ‘sickening’ Bible to be dropped too

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
lol why bother banning the bible - not many can read it any way!!

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
I have never even read the Bible . But then again I only read non- fiction

snowy01

lolwut
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Daily / VF SV6 /
Signed. lulz

Timmah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais
I like this idea a lot. But then technically I'm a Satanist, so I guess that stands to reason :D

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
This is not just a fight over Target. As many have pointed out, most people would buy the game elsewhere, and the store is simply trying to protect its image. What’s more, it doesn’t sell the Bible.

i dont like the colour purple, im going to start a petition to ban it

seriously, if u can get the game somewhere else, like at a proper game story then why not? i dont go to coles to by clothes

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
It gives me the shits people that have nothing better to do than complain about a product you can buy, or what is on TV...It's plain these idiots have nothing better to do than whinge.....It's as simple as switching channels, or don't buy a particular product....Maybe it seems real simple to me

Oh and banning the bible....It was once said to me....when you get sick of it, use it to roll your own smoke.....hang on....not really politically correct in this day and age. so I'd better think of some other use of it

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
I'm a gamer but I really don't get why gamers are making themselves look like irrational fluffwits, perpetuating the stigma because some do-gooders got GTA5 taken off the shelves of two stores that don't probably sell many games anyway.

We've become the society for getting all up in each others ****.

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Lol, ridiculous.

We live in a society of knee-jerk reactionists and too many 'isms...racism, sexism, feminism. Everyone gets butthurt about tiny little thing and can't accept anyone elses point of view and get on harmoniously.

What is the world coming to?