Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

A Couple of VZ's Now in 2021

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Are we discussing so many VZ’s in this thread or in the link referring to so many VZ’s? The thread link about so many VZ’s is not valid and it’s my belief that it’s legit as to discuss so many VZ’s. When discussing so many VZ’s are we limited to two VZ’s or more than two? Also do we have to discuss two particular VZ’s or is it free choice of which VZ’s because the title eludes to a generalisation of VZ’s rather than any specific VZ’s.

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
C'mom Fu, scroll up a bit, or are you being disingenuous? This is the "Discussion" tab for a new member's (Hi whiteknight66) Showcase Item(s). You know, with the "Gallery" and "Overview" tabs. :rolleyes:

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
C'mom Fu, scroll up a bit, or are you being disingenuous? This is the "Discussion" tab for a new member's (Hi whiteknight66) Showcase Item(s). You know, with the "Gallery" and "Overview" tabs. :rolleyes:
I am shamed :oops:

whiteknight66

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VZ Crewman
Are we discussing so many VZ’s in this thread or in the link referring to so many VZ’s? The thread link about so many VZ’s is not valid and it’s my belief that it’s legit as to discuss so many VZ’s. When discussing so many VZ’s are we limited to two VZ’s or more than two? Also do we have to discuss two particular VZ’s or is it free choice of which VZ’s because the title eludes to a generalisation of VZ’s rather than any specific VZ’s.

Fu...My Brain just exploded...They are both VZ 2007's It thought it would be OK, should I seperate them? The Wagon is my daughters So I guess the Crewie will be my main item..Cheers

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nah man, I'm just having a laugh. Carry on.

whiteknight66

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VZ Crewman
My Duaghter has her eyes on my Crewie I reckon She photshopped this together for me....I have those 18's coming to me soon but the Short tray has me intrigued..Thoughts?

Short Tray ULT.jpg

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
It has to be practical. Make sure the tray fits a standard chep or loscam pallet and it suddenly becomes convenient but a smidge shorter. Everything gets moved on those. Makes the car look better for sure.