Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

A Current Affair

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Just to let you all know I dont condone nor do I race on the street. I am just pointing out the facts. When they change the way the nights oporate you might get less ppl on the street.
Heathcote is to far away for one and all there meets are generally on a sunday, meaning everyone have work the next day.
Calder need to have a meet once a month purely for the average enthusiast. Set it at say nothing that runs sub 11's......as there legal off street drags still has like 7-8 second cars running. Keep it to the above idea and you'll get more runs in, which in turn will prompt more ppl to come.
AirStrike :air:

daggett

Crazy Tiger
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Wagon
Does anyone have a copy of the show we can download and view?

perkins

Reaction score
Members Ride
HDT VH ADP
Cane_It said:
I've raced at AIR on a street meet, theres always a heavy police presence there, I'm guessing they write down rego numbers for their "intelligence" of cars leaving, then they can be picked off later on, intead of as soon as they drive out the gate....

good to see ya Perkins! whats the go with VKGroup3?????.com

Hey, there.

It's back up and running. They've changed it a lot and we've lost a bit of stuff, too. The web address for the forums is now: http://www.brockcommodores.com/vbulletin/index.php

See you there soon, I hope :)

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
hey guys, check this out, if you saw the article, you would've noticed the guy "trying" to drift his wrx and hit a tree. stupid thing is that footage was of a guy in new zealand!!! no ****, heres the link to the vid: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5586190858616560725&q=wrx

and heres the link to the article about him getting caught by cops:
http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/thepress/0,2106,3449150a6009,00.html

i think its pretty low of ACA to use footage not from australia. shows how desperate they get.

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
there will always be one.

and whats with the tail lights of that thing. stupid.

though on the other hand this shows why we have car clubs and track days. so the worst you'll get if you dont push it is some dirt up the side of your car from goign off the track, none of this BS drift wannabe the guy needs to get some serious practice in if he wants to keep that up, anyone else notice that it appeared to spin out fairly easy

too much power?
or too much lead?

i'd vote the latter. just booting and steering wont get the car sideways nicely. far from it

stewart

Reaction score
dont wanna loose ya wheels? dont be a fool. there is no prize for ********s on the road.

perkins

Reaction score
Members Ride
HDT VH ADP
oh I don't know about that, there's always the prize of a decent break in one of Her Majesty's time share resorts with a nice fella called Bubba, if you kill some innocent bugger while you're being an idiot out there...

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
moral of the story, save it for the track this isnt need for speed.

though some have it :p