Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

A Few VH Questions

DANNY8

Yo Coooornflake!
Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbrosracing.com
Members Ride
VK WAGZ 5.0L, GQ Patrol TD42
Yeah....the cowl panel I chopped out for u will be on eBay soon if u don't answer ur PM's :p

Just let me know if u don't want it coz that's kool....it's just I need it gone ASAP. :thumbsup:

metalhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
253 VH, 400rwhp 12at 323
Haven't been on here for a few weeks, PM sent to VHPirie.

Thanks for the information on the paint colour and what to use to stick on the side strip guys, I've been flat out with work and moving house so haven't had a chance to follow up on it.

mjh

Fully ****? Fully Sick!
Reaction score
Members Ride
vh sedan sl/e
i happen to have a vh too n i was just wondering where i could find the bit of chrome above the driver side head light... i have searched on ebay n rare spares but no luck
plz help i want a complete car

mjh

Fully ****? Fully Sick!
Reaction score
Members Ride
vh sedan sl/e
plz help

i have a vh n its missing one bit of chrome n a bumper cap! i have searched on ebay n rare spares but no luck yet
any ideas on where i could get them on the central coast?

Nos_VQ

Hot Rod Metal Fabricator
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE, VH wagon, 54 Plymouth
We have those parts at work and we can send australia wide. Pm me if your interested.

Cheers

amewburn

Reaction score
Members Ride
vh 1982
VH engine specifications

Hi Guys,
I really need some help fast. I live in Jakarta Indonesia, and I have 2 Holdens that I bought here. An LJ Torana and a VH Commodore. I just broke a piston ring in the VH (4 cylinder blue motor) and I want to rebuild the engine while it is being pulled apart by the Indonesian butchers.
I can get the parts here no problem, but I need the specs, like torgue settings etc. Is there an online workshop manual that anyone knows of. I cant seem to find one on the net.
I don't want to have to buy one online coz I will be going back to Oz for a trip in February and will get a second hand one then.
I would really appreciate any help I can get.

jakbob

Lighten up.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, VC L, VK Vacationer
think you are better off going to NZ cos' i dont think we ever got the 4cylinder commo's
We did in the vc for sure and I think the vh.