Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

A good decent mechanics in northern suburbs?

RedBull77

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY VC VK
does anyone know any good mechanics in the northern suburbs? I had one up in the barossa but being a bit far to travel for not so good work anymore.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Seeing as this is a national forum it would help if you put your resident state in the subject line

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
SA by the look of it.

RedBull77

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY VC VK
well I had put it in the SA section but someone seem to think it didn't belong there?? so I guess Im in adelaide, and looking for someone in the northern suburbs of adelaide

RedBull77

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY VC VK
and I'm starting to think I maybe pissed someone off?? because it seems I can't do alot on this forum

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
and I'm starting to think I maybe pissed someone off?? because it seems I can't do alot on this forum
You can do plenty on here, providing you read things first. You posted in the SA CRUISE section, for cruise related talk only, NOT general questions like mechanics. They belong in the general section, with your states prefix.

Go to Danbe Auto, Ween Road Pooraka. One of few mechanics who actually has his own modified car (meaning he works on cars because he likes to, not because he has to)

Josheh

Soon to be Boater
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
SOLD - VX, Now have MY14 CRUZE
You can also check out Gawler Auto Gas near gawler for general stuff, Mostly deals with gas conversions though, Names Neil.

If he can help you out he will, And not charge an arm and a leg... And if he can't he'll either be honest and straight with you, Or recommend someone else.