Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

A (Minor) Ethical Issue

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
if i find money on the ground i spend it at the strippers. if i find a lot of money.. don't worry.

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
forum rules are there for a reason. read them, try to follow them. member abuse is only a 2 pointer, you got plenty more to go before you get banned.

though, theres plenty of other people with information, you might be missed by a few, but dont flatter yourself.

With my knowledge, experience and access to all Holden technical information Im more than able to flatter myself, and i never claimed to be the only one.

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
Wander into a thread, call people names. Sounds like epic trolling or the ramblings of a sociopath. Like i care what you think this is the internet.

You just described your own initial post. What now youre a psychologist that makes assumptions from internet forum posts? LOL Obviously you do care or you wouldnt have replied.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
With my knowledge, experience and access to all Holden technical information Im more than able to flatter myself, and i never claimed to be the only one.

might i suggest sticking to what you're good at then, and lay off the name calling, this isnt playschool remember ;)

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Finding a lonely 20 on the street is just a bit of good luck. If no one is around looking for it then there's little chance you will ever find the looser, and a good chance the person won't even realise they lost it so won't be looking for it. It's yours now. Sure, if it's a wallet hand it in. If it's a grand in an envelope hand it in ( to the cops not the carpark ) but just a twenty it's yours.
If it was a kid's pocket money well it will sure teach him to be more carefull so probably a lesson worth a lot more than $20 to him in the long run.

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
might i suggest sticking to what you're good at then, and lay off the name calling, this isnt playschool remember ;)

What can I say, I have a low tolerance for the intellectually challenged.

Ill endeavour to keep the name calling at bay in future.

:)