Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

A Night I Would Like To Forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
i dunno, its not school holidays is it?

It doesn't have to be school holidays for a SCHOOLGIRL to start **** on this forum.

MY QUESTION IS HOW FAR IS TOO FAR. Please mods will you ban this idiot.

To the OP you are stirring **** up with thread aren't you if not you and I need to have a good FARKING CHAT. :)

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
**** happens mate every one here has ****ed up in life and you will find the ones who hang **** on you the most have probably done even stupider things than you

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
**** happens mate every one here has ****ed up in life and you will find the ones who hang **** on you the most have probably done even stupider things than you

- Unregistered car
- Unroadworth.
- Suspended LEARNERS.
- Not carrying a fully licenced passanger.
- Fake Plates.
- Plates were from my work which the cop happens to be good friends with the boss and is now looking at a theft charge.
- This is the second time its happened and i still haven't payed off the first $2500.
- Lost my job.
- They also put down failure to pull over but i kinda did. What happened was when they flashed me to pull over i put the foot down and tried to get away but not even 1 minute later i pulled over.

After all the chatting i got a breath test and came up fine. Thank god they didn't take a drug test.

Cop was a massive prick.

fuzzy2308
My question to you is how do you think anyone else has done worse than this in life this is an (EPIC FAIL) then to say repeatedly that the cop was a wanker as he treated you with no respect and that this was your second time caught with a similar offense (EPIC EPIC FAIL) then be stupid enough to post a thread up on this forum telling everyone what you thought of the cop and that your night was ruined cause you got caught being a dodgy **** (IT'S JUST A FAIL).

How can you say the people criticizing on this forum have done worse.

ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T KNOW THE OP OR ARE THE OP.

VPplayer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
The reason i posted this is because i want people to see what happens when you do stupid crap like i just did.
Sooo many people are getting pissed off and i cant really see why to be honest lol...

sik_dose

Hybrids. Cars for fools.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 VL Calais Turbo, VZ SV6
HAHAHAHA. That must really suck. putting the foot down in a VN what you hoping for mate? the cop to get a blow out lol. I dare you to plead not guilty.

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
- Unregistered car
- Unroadworth.
- Suspended LEARNERS.
- Not carrying a fully licenced passanger.
- Fake Plates.
- Plates were from my work which the cop happens to be good friends with the boss and is now looking at a theft charge.
- This is the second time its happened and i still haven't payed off the first $2500.
- Lost my job.
- They also put down failure to pull over but i kinda did. What happened was when they flashed me to pull over i put the foot down and tried to get away but not even 1 minute later i pulled over.

After all the chatting i got a breath test and came up fine. Thank god they didn't take a drug test.

Cop was a massive prick.

fuzzy2308
My question to you is how do you think anyone else has done worse than this in life this is an (EPIC FAIL) then to say repeatedly that the cop was a wanker as he treated you with no respect and that this was your second time caught with a similar offense (EPIC EPIC FAIL) then be stupid enough to post a thread up on this forum telling everyone what you thought of the cop and that your night was ruined cause you got caught being a dodgy **** (IT'S JUST A FAIL).

How can you say the people criticizing on this forum have done worse.

ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T KNOW THE OP OR ARE THE OP.

my comment was aimed at some people who critisized him in this thread no nead to say who.

ParkwayDrv

Slave to the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ

Can't say i've done anything remotely close to that stupid

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
hey everyone.
Well where do i start. Got pulled over tonight and boy what did i cop.

- unregistered car
- unroadworth.
- suspended learners.
- not carrying a fully licenced passanger.
- fake plates.
- plates were from my work which the cop happens to be good friends with the boss and is now looking at a theft charge.
- this is the second time its happened and i still haven't payed off the first $2500.
- lost my job.
- they also put down failure to pull over but i kinda did. What happened was when they flashed me to pull over i put the foot down and tried to get away but not even 1 minute later i pulled over.

after all the chatting i got a breath test and came up fine. thank god they didn't take a drug test.

cop was a massive prick.

im very surprised they let me keep my car, well hey didn't say he was taking it off me so i hope i still keep it, or else im jumping in the car and going to drive as far as i can.

not working anymore so i hope if i tell them im not working they will go easy on the fines.

this is true and happened about an hour ago.
The reason im posting this is because i know for a fact there are going to be people reading this that are also driving a car like i am but hopefully after reading this you will change your mind and leave the car at home.

Cheers

it's all bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.