Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

A one stop shop that ships worldwide

blacknight

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
The latest update from the sole owner of a Holden commodore in Sabah Malaysia...
My mechanic managed to do a complete rebuild of the steering rack and the car turns like its on rails, smooth as butter. I handed over some cruddy, grease covered power steering rack over to him and i got a shiny cleaned up reconditioned units with new seals with no leaks. Installed the unit this afternoon, bled the p/s pump and alls good.

I'm still outsourcing the left and right wheel hubs as it mechanically difficult to change the inner bearing, and makes more sense to order new ones.

I reckon the car will be proudly running with its Holden badge by next week and it has already attracted a few curious stares. If ever one of the members from the JC universe needs a mobile mechanic ( he works out of his car and makes house calls ) in Kota Kinabalu Sabah send me a PM as his enthusiasm and efficiency is exceptional.

GKW

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SSV & 1999 VT SS SII
Hey Blacknight...post up some pics when you can of your ride on the road in Malaysia. Would make a great "Commodores of the World" thread.