Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

a really not cool story about 'DUI' and cops

Stretcher Bearer

A.R.N.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 SOCOG Exec 9C1
Nothing is ever as it seems. 12 months for a case like this? Tere is always two sides too a story like this. Doing nothing wrong yet still copping thesentence he did?

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
To be perfectly honest, I think the whole story is a load of bullshit.

mistermeena

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0
i got busted putting the sunshades up and checking the car is locked after a big night beat it though like u said lawyers are not cheap

Cal.oz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nissan Pathfinder
Coppers tried to get me for something like this.

I was totally smashed one night, definatly in no state to drive, didnt have enough money for a cab, and it was like 4 in the morning so didnt wanna call my olds, but I had pillows and a sleeping bag in the boot, so I grab them out and lay on the back seat, quite obviously not going to drive as I was under blankets sleeping on the back seat.

they smash my window to unlock the car, car alarm starts blaring, which is what woke me up. drag me out of the car and try to get me for intent to drive or something.

luckily when they took me to the station i knew one of the coppers there, so i talked to him about it, and he helped me sort it out, but I mean, how is there an intent to drive when my keys are in the console, i am under blankets sleeping on the back seat, have i got gadget arms and legs or something, no way I was gonna drive.

farking coppers