Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

A young lad happened to get his P’s and bought hisself a Ford...

stuntmanmike

Car wotsit & stuff
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 3.8 V6 Auto / VS BT1 5.0 / VY SV8
A young lad happened to get his P’s and bought hisself a Ford motor vehicle with dreams of getting 12 slotters instead of mags. Only problem was that the blue oval badge made the car inferior and the car was always broke down. So sad…
Anyways, the young lad needed to catch a bus to go to school instead of driving his broken (and beloved) ride.

At the end of the day, the young lad kicked open the front door of his parent’s place and stood there huffing and sweating trying to catch his breath.
The boy’s Dad jumped up from his armchair and yelled, “What the bluddy hell do you think this is? Explain yourself and all this noise!”

The young lad finally caught his breath and said proudly, “Mum. Dad. I’ve done a great thing for this family today. This will prove that I am the smartest in the house.”

The Mum walked in from the kitchen and asked if he got rid of his POS Ford?

“No!” replied the lad. “It’s better than that.”
“You know how I needed to catch the bus today to get to school. Well instead of paying the $5 fare each way I chased the bus all the way to school and back and saved $10! If that isn’t smart then I don’t know what is!”
By now the young lad is standing tall and proud of his achievement for the day. He asks his Dad what he thinks of this.

His Dad ponders for a moment and says, “Son, you’re an idiot. If you think that is a great achievement then you’ve got a lot to learn. Big whoopdees for $10. If you chased a taxi instead of the bus then you would have saved yourself $50!”

Eevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
that has to be the worst joke in history