Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

absolute ****!!!!

crackles23

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5 Litre
just another quick question here.... buying a stage 2 shift kit and they reckon change the second gear servo 2 but whats the difference between a Billet 2nd gear servo to a Corvette 2nd gear servo ??

honestly make another thread for this, you may be limited to important responses in regards to a thread called "absolute ****" lol.

But yea agree with, acarmody, little bastards wrecking trains is fine aslong as they stay away from cars, I use to replace bus windscreens and side windows and man the scratches of **** was rediculas, im abit obsessive so I had to quit that job lol.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
just another quick question here.... buying a stage 2 shift kit and they reckon change the second gear servo 2 but whats the difference between a Billet 2nd gear servo to a Corvette 2nd gear servo ??

Billet servo has even more apply area than the corvette servo, with a stage 2 shift kit it will be a very sudden/jerky apply into 2nd, of course this will also be decided by the tuning (if you get your car dyno tuned).

QuickVRII95

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Patent Pending 1995 VR Series II V6 Buick
Well That Blows, Doesn't It..?? 8^P Sorry, Had To Say That.. :rofl2:

ssv 08 ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss-v 2008 ute
Catch these mongrels and cut there hands off i say....so bloody dangerous.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Catch these mongrels and cut there hands off i say....so bloody dangerous.

Nah, ship them off to some colony somewhere, where they can battle the indigenous, and in a couple of hundred year they will turn into some politically correct country. That's the true Aussie way.

deanos70

Reaction score
Its bad enough that it has happened to you

imagine if it was an ambulance on the way to someone in a serious condition

even as a kid i played up a bit but never done crap like that or vandled or stole anything

off with their hands i say

W8INL9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Berlina Series 2
yea agreed and they go pretty quick so who knos what would of happened if it happened to an ambulance...

so i got the new tires today anyway ended up costing $500 for all 4 new tires ( front ones needed replacing anyway )