Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

AC Button

Rocko

Reaction score
Members Ride
RS ZB AWD
The ZB climate control physical butons suck - no real way around it. Does anyone know if there is a way to remap the AC button to actually turn on/off the AC, rather than just turning on/off the fan? I can use the fan up/down controls to adjust the fan without having to leave android auto, but have to change to climate settings on the screen to enable/disable something that should be a blind one button press.

iZ_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais ZB Tourer
I'd love to know that too! It's really annoying.
Also, when we remote start the car with the keys, I believe it's just the fans on and not the AC. Can anyone confirm that?

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
Also, when we remote start the car with the keys, I believe it's just the fans on and not the AC. Can anyone confirm that?

Mine turns the ac on.
It should be the last settings chosen.

1qazwsx4

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB commodore sedan RS
Press auto and set you're temperature. I leave mine on 22 - if it's hot, ac will come on and if it's cold then it warms up. Works perfectly, perfect for remote starts
I'd love to know that too! It's really annoying.
As above, if you leave it on auto mode then remote start means it'll start and use ac OR heater depending on the heat. Otherwise as you mentioned it will just turn the fans on. If you had the heater or ac running on manual when you turn the car off, it will run on that mode.
Auto mode ftw - set and forget

Reactions: iZ_