Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

advice need on wheels

VY03Calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais
Hey guys would like other peoples opionin on what wheels out of 18INCH VE Caprice wheels

and VE Grange 18nch wheels.

To put on my Shanghi Red VY Calais. I eventually want a nice set of 19s or 20s but just cant afford it atm so these are another one my options im thinking of. tell me what u think

VY03Calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais

heres a closer photo of the VE Caprice

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Hate to sound technical, but it's WM, not VE. And the second ones look like VY Senator option wheels. They may have been fitted to the same era Grange, I'm not 100% sure.. but they are definatly not WM Grange.

I'd go the Caprice wheels, the others look fugly

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
i dunno, id probly lean towars the grange as they really work on that wagon imo,they look different without being aweful

VY03Calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais
thanks for the help guys, i personally dont mind both!

vysute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS S2 Utility 2004
i personally reckon those grange rims (or whatever they actually are, i thought they were internationals at first) look fantastic on that wagon, tempted to get some for the ute haha!

VY03Calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais
i personally reckon those grange rims (or whatever they actually are, i thought they were internationals at first) look fantastic on that wagon, tempted to get some for the ute haha!

i dont mind them either, really thinkin of puttin them on my calais. tough descion tho

vysute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS S2 Utility 2004
i dont mind them either, really thinkin of puttin them on my calais. tough descion tho

yeah it is a tough decision but i really like them, have you had any other ideas for rims? like gts s2 or super sports? are they not your type?

VY03Calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais
yeah it is a tough decision but i really like them, have you had any other ideas for rims? like gts s2 or super sports? are they not your type?

yea just too expensive for me atm, thought id get somethin a bit cheaper for a while so its doesnt look stck