Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Advice on rims :)

MaN|aC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 4.2 S/C
ROH Furies looks alright but I like the Vapors better :)

jolly_97

THE VACATIONER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 VP Vacationer
haha yeah my other mate has a set of Vapours on his dark green VS, they look kool. thort i wouldnt copy him so now in me group of mates we will have:

VP (mine): 17" ROH Fury
VT: 17"ROH Mantis
VS: 17" ROH Vapour

hehe good times :D

while im still here, i cbf making another thread. HOW DO I GET MY PARKERS OUT! :p they are driving me insane because i have the sleeves but i have no idea how to get them out. getting to them is easy but they wont budge...

dodgy

Reaction score
If you get the ROH Fury, go the shaddow chrome!

R Photon

I Like Bresciani Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Commodore
the ROH Fury's are sick mags man...i had to choose between ROH Fury's or Advanti Photons...i went with the Photons because heaps of dudes have Fury's were i live...so i went with the Photons to be different...but if i lived somewhere else i definately woulda went with the Fury's...

good choice man they'll look sick

VP_Wags

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP wagon
check www.tempetyres.com.au, for that price you can get brand new genuine VY SS 18" rims + tyres.

p.s. i had 19" Vapor's on my old VL, they are a great rim and look heaps better than Fury's in my opinion.

VP_Wags

covert77

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn berlina
i got anz velvet 18"s on my vn berlina. cost me $2,025 with top of the range dunlop tyes @ $350 each. they are 235 wide and i had to get the mud guards rolled to stop the scraping. so if u get tyres this wide, make sure that they will fit. bu tu should b fine with 17"s

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
my brother got ANZ matrix's (same design) but ive seen roh fury's on a vp, they look nice... they suit the car because they look bigish, but for $1500 id be looking else where man, you can get 18's cheaper than that, look at Hakhawk for example, 18x8's $560, 4x nankang tyres $700
total $1260 for 18's

fazz1977

myspace.com/fazz_himself
Reaction score
Website
www.buttonhole.com.au
Members Ride
1992 VP Executive Wagon, L27 V6 3800
I agree, that's a tad pricey. I walked into my local holden dealer and you can get fantastic rim+tire packages in the HSV shop, sweet 17"s for like $1200 with rubber, 18" and 19"s run a bit higher, up to $2000+.

Or do what I did. Inherit a set of 5 spokers from the Mrs. Easy. I didn't feel right thinking about putting $1000 rims on a $3000 car.

jolly_97

THE VACATIONER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 VP Vacationer
haha yeah well its a bit diff for me, living like 650km+ away from adelaide... im thinkin of goin over there sometime soon and having a good look around for a week or so before i go throwing any cash around