Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

AFL Grand Final Poll

Who will win?

• Total voters

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
GO CATS!!
Can't wait, i think we can win it.
The ruck is a bit of a concern, ottens can't ruck against lade and brogan all day so blake will have to pull his finger out and do something.(providing king doesn't get the nod)
Going to be great to watch the on-ballers go head to head, great players on both sides.
Cats by 4 goals(I hope!)
Joel corey or cameron ling for the norm smith

I dare say blake wont play, last week he looked drained. King played very well in the vfl final.

i think port will smash geelong they will choke, last weeks game agaist collingwood shows its not far off they almost choked there they shoulda pumped em but couldnt.

Collingwood are on of the harder sides to play because they dont have a flowing game, its very scrappy. Sure geelong would have had nerves, but i think it will help them this week.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
i think port will smash geelong they will choke, last weeks game agaist collingwood shows its not far off they almost choked there they shoulda pumped em but couldnt.

I was at that game, collingwood are the best big game team going around, regardless of their position on the ladder so i think having a hit out like that will help us this week.
Also to play in front of 98,000 on the big stage won't go astray, been a long time since port played in front of that sort of crowd so nerves will be there for them too.

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
geelong by a country mile. im not a geelong surporter just they are leaps and bounds better than anyone else.