Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

AFL - Sledge your opposition.

Who will win the 2012 AFL Premiership?

• Total voters

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
LYsOW.jpg

Cheer, cheer the red and the white,
Honour the name by day and by night,
Lift that noble banner high,
Shake down the thunder from the sky
What though the odds be great or small,
Swans will go in and win overall
While her loyal sons are marching
Onwards to victory.

Last edited by a moderator:

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Absolutely shattered. Now the 6 month wait before we do it all again. ####.

In other, less depressing news, Quinten Lynch has walked out on the Eagles after only being offered a 1 year deal. Collingwood and Carlton seem to be on top of the list.

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
What an awesome Grand Final. Ill take one of those every year thanks! I've said for years, one day buddys kicking will cost them a flag. He's a brilliant player, but he misses so many sitters its not funny.
I'm getting a bit sick of all this Media talk of Mitch Mortons amazing transformation. He kicked two nice flashy goals and went missing for the rest of the game only getting 10 touches and being largely ineffective. Pretty much exactly how he player for Richmond for a number of years, only now he's doing it on the big stage rather than in a losing side under Terry Wallace. I'm happy to see the bloke doing well but don't act like he's improved his game because he hasn't.

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
Freo have been linked to so many big signings since Ross Lyon going over there, and all they've got so far is Zac Dawson.

My off season brief summary:

Collingwood dominated the Trade and FA period.
The bulldogs did very very well too but haven't been spoken about much.
Stkilda were terrible
I was happy with my tigers performance but I'm a bit unsure about Aaron Edwards and I was disappointed that Post was delisted. He'll play AFL again for sure.

Good Riddance to Izzy, he could have made it but he didn't give a stuff from day one. Thought it was going to be an easy game and it isn't. Now Tippet to GWS looks likely.

I hope Melbourne lose all 1st and 2nd rd picks for the next 3 years. Many other clubs used years for development and pick up hand picks as a result, but I'm convinced none of them systematically set out to lose games the way Melbourne did.

If salary cap breaches and draft tampering allegations against Adelaide are proven, $1M fine and One year of 1st and 2nd round picks as well as losing tippet sounds fair.

Now, nearly time for Cricket to start :)