Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

AFL - Sledge your opposition.

Who will win the 2012 AFL Premiership?

• Total voters

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
97VT SSsuper6(179rwkw),daily barina,2008 VE Clubby
#### me,what a disgracefull first half from the cats,im gutted :(
Great effort from freo and a well deserved win,i think the motlop free(which was anyday of the week) would of been a great rally point for the lads as would of bought back to within 11 but i guess not now,u cant let any side get that far ahead in finals footy no matter how good a side are..well rebuild and come back next year better now the new lads have had a taste..thnx to scarlett for an awesome career at Geelong,my no1 player!!

The hawks are def GF finalists now as freo and crows are nowhere near there calibre this year...question is who will they play,i think sydney are the only real contenders for them so hawks/swans GF but hawks by 17 :)

Beav

Reaction score
Members Ride
93 vr commodore
Bit of talk going around that a huge name that had a drink or 2 a few weeks back wants out of his contract and won't play next year. :eek:

Reaper

It's swan. Don't like this

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
Something needs to be done about the draw/fixturing. We cant have side's like North Melbourne making the finals and Ruining my Sunday afternoon with disgraceful efforts like that. At least Geelong V Box Hill on ABC was a good contest so I had something worth watching.

Also, I've decided Gaff can come to Richmond

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
Fell off a balcony in Vegas according to reports. Gotta feel for his family finding out via twitter

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
97VT SSsuper6(179rwkw),daily barina,2008 VE Clubby
yeh what a tragedy,such a young upcoming talented player with such a great future ahead,condolences to the family!!

alpha_au

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss
Absolute tragedy, I think that he was starting to show something in Port Adelaides midfield this year. Yes, his talent was raw but I could see the future being bright for him and at such a young age when no one deserves to die.

RIP John McCarthy

Eep

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Vacationer Wagon
If fords won bathurst any number of times, holdens would still be best. Based on that I stand by the mighty Tigers!!!!
Oh yeah....if soccer is the only football,then that's the only thing it's got going for it!!!