Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

AFL - Sledge your opposition.

Who will win the 2012 AFL Premiership?

• Total voters

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
Being from NSW i have no interest in AFL..... But to stick it to you Mexicans go the Swans :)

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
Being from NSW i have no interest in AFL..... But to stick it to you Mexicans go the Swans :)

Haha you clearly have no interest in AFL if you think the Swannies getting up will stick it up Victorians. If Sydney play Collingwood in the Prelim final next week just wait and see how many of us "Mexicans" are going for them. They're pretty much everyones second favorite team unlike the Victorian teams which have century old rivalries and are hated by the neutral observer.

Personally I'm 1 week into my 4 week stint as a Swans Supporter.

PS. GO THE STORM!!!

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Haha you clearly have no interest in AFL if you think the Swannies getting up will stick it up Victorians. If Sydney play Collingwood in the Prelim final next week just wait and see how many of us "Mexicans" are going for them. They're pretty much everyones second favorite team unlike the Victorian teams which have century old rivalries and are hated by the neutral observer.

Personally I'm 1 week into my 4 week stint as a Swans Supporter.

PS. GO THE STORM!!!

I don't know about that. Being a Hawthorn supporter I would much rather play Collingwood in a Grand Final than Sydney or West Coast.

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
I don't know about that. Being a Hawthorn supporter I would much rather play Collingwood in a Grand Final than Sydney or West Coast.

But if the hawks weren't in with a chance, who would you rather win it? Sydney or a rival like Geelong or Essendon?

I don't blame you for wanting to play the pies in the GF, you'd probably beat them like you've done 3 times already this year. Sydney and West Coast are much more dangerous.

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
97VT SSsuper6(179rwkw),daily barina,2008 VE Clubby
great win by the crows tonight,fantastic grit showed when they were down to pull off a blinder,dont think they'll fare well against the hawks next week though,i hope collingwood dont make it either they'll just get smashed aswell swans are the better side to face off with them :)

alpha_au

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss
Collingwood have won and are through to face Sydney at ANZ stadium. I'm backing Collingwood here, they have a superb record against Sydney in recent years.

Crows v Hawks, who gives the Crows a chance? I guess they've made it atleast so they do have a chance, right?

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Collingwood have won and are through to face Sydney at ANZ stadium. I'm backing Collingwood here, they have a superb record against Sydney in recent years.

Crows v Hawks, who gives the Crows a chance? I guess they've made it atleast so they do have a chance, right?

I think we bet the Crows by 54 points earlier in the year, and we are playing much better than we were back then.

Hopefully Lewis and Young have overcome their injuries.

alpha_au

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss
I think we bet the Crows by 54 points earlier in the year, and we are playing much better than we were back then.

Hopefully Lewis and Young have overcome their injuries.

Agreed, but so are the Crows... I still think Hawthorn should win but wouldn't be suprised if Adelaide took it right up to them...