Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

AFL - Sledge your opposition.

Who will win the 2012 AFL Premiership?

• Total voters

alpha_au

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss
Wow, what a game, I think Hawthorn were very lucky to get out of jail and come away with a win. Still proud of the Crows, great effort and showed you can play away from home, hopefully earnt some respect.

PhatCommy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais, VR Wagon
Wow, what a game, I think Hawthorn were very lucky to get out of jail and come away with a win. Still proud of the Crows, great effort and showed you can play away from home, hopefully earnt some respect.
I was over there for the game, I think they surprised everyone by how close it was in the end, not the 10 goal blowout all the "experts" were predicting.

alpha_au

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss
Was that bald umpire a bit of a prick with quite a few decisions? I normally don't care about the umps as its usually a 50-50 split (or close enough, unless a game is played at subiaco) but it seemed he made a couple of very silly decisions...

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Umpire No 30 - hopless. Other than that great season of footy - bring on the Cricket. :)

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
Great weekend of footy. The VFL grand final was fantastic and any AFL supporters like me hoping Geelong are finally on the way down got a bit of a wake up call seeing after seeing what theri kids can do.

My Pick for tonight is 1)Cotchin
2)Mitchell
3)Watson
But watson will be leading at halfway point.

I haven't bet on sport for a few years, but I'm seeing a lot of value in the Norm Smith betting market. Bruest and Gibson (both on $41) are two guys capable of playing a blinder and getting best on. Thinking of having a 20 on each...

Anyone else got some bets on for the GF or Brownlow?

alpha_au

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss
Not a betting man myself, but I think people forget that Hawks pretty much smashed everyone they played against this year so it could well be a Hawk winner. On the flip side, they have a number of stars so they'll steal votes off one another and thus, I doubt a Hawk will get the Brownlow, too many good players

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Ablett will probably get the gong this year.

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
happy for Cotchy! = 2nd with sammy mitchell, bloody good effort... **** start to the year hurt him!

good work Jobe, a likeable bloke anyway.

FirstVL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS.II Commodore Executive
I think Watson's win shows just how reliant the Bombers midfield is on him. Despite Essendon's great start to the year, I struggle to see Essendon becoming a force until they get some more depth. A lot will also depend on whether Hurley fulfills his potential.

That said, I think Watson was a deserving winner.