Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Aftermarket DRL Headlights

AFCOranges

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commodore SV6
Hey guys, I'm looking to get a set of Audi R8 style headlights for my VZ, just was wondering if anyone had any pointers/reccomendations. I've been looking at Mars Performance and Sydney Special Vehicles but have heard very mixed reviews about Mars which makes me a bit skeptical.

Hoping to keep it under $500 if possible.

Cheers.

MY18VF2SV6TTAN1C

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Commodore SV6 3.6L
I got mine from Mars about a year ago and they are fantastic. I recently added HID lightbulb kits and they are even better.

First images is the headlight units themselves. Second images shows the new HID bulb on the left and the standard bulb on the right.
IMG_4592.JPG
IMG_4544.JPG

AFCOranges

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commodore SV6
I got mine from Mars about a year ago and they are fantastic. I recently added HID lightbulb kits and they are even better.

First images is the headlight units themselves. Second images shows the new HID bulb on the left and the standard bulb on the right.View attachment 193604View attachment 193605
They look great, cheers for the top notch photos. Might pick myself up a set when the tax return comes in.

Are they easy to install?

MY18VF2SV6TTAN1C

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Commodore SV6 3.6L
Simple as removing old ones and putting these in. Plug and play literally. You have to remove the front bumper to get to one of the bolts but that's the hardest part.