Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Aftermarket Headlights

Bawho

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY 2010 VE SV6 VE
I think I'll take the safe option and pay someone to do it. At least that way if they stuff it up, they have to pay for the damage!

Bawho

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY 2010 VE SV6 VE
Getting real close to ordering these.

What do people think for a Red Hot SV6? The black interior or the chrome interior?

I've not seen either of the lights fitted on a Red Hot coloured car and kinda stuck as to what to order...

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Getting real close to ordering these.

What do people think for a Red Hot SV6? The black interior or the chrome interior?

I've not seen either of the lights fitted on a Red Hot coloured car and kinda stuck as to what to order...

Black ones - without the the LEDs. ie - normal ones.

Morpheus

2007 SS V8
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SS VE V8
Thanks for the pic in daylight, I have been struggling to chose between the black or chrome ones to go on a Morpheus Purple SS. The black ones look great in a real picture....pity the pics that the ebay store use to advertise them appear to have had the lamps badly photoshopped on to another photo. if you take any more shots (like one head on to the car in daylight) please post them, cheers.

Hey bigdave999, I would like to see them on your car so make sure you put up a photo if you get it done. I just put on the SSV oned with HID powered bulbs and very happy with the resuts but would still like to see these on a Morpheus SS like mine.

Morpheus.

Poms VE SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV UTE
I have a Red VE SSV and bought these DRL lights. i love them. not many people have them and it turns heads. looks like an R8 coming towards you when infact its just a commodore.

I highly recommend them!

2devius4u

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sportswagon MY10
i have just been deciding on if i should put them onto the wagon, after seeing a few know i think that they look good, did you install them yourself or did you get someone to put them in for you?

Devon_ VXR

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Clubsport R*
Does anyone have a pic of these fitted to an HSV R8, thinking of getting a set but would like to see some pics first

k3v0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Anyone selling their old (stock) projector headlight? PM me.
Whoops i should state that i need one for the VE.

Last edited: